Sunday 8 February 2009

Drunken Monkey Fumbling

not too sure what actually precisly occured last night.
think i got all of it, but knowing me there was more to it.
most likley.
well all i remember is being fondled, being cornered by some bloke, james, james and tom going ape shit at the bloke then me dancing having my drink knocked everywhere (in my shoes may i add) being told i have a nice arse, telling James how much I love him, telling everyone how I lost my virginity, crying in the toilets alone for like half hour over thinking about the one i lost it to, coming out everyone tellin me to get anohter one down me, dancng and laughing over fuk knows, having some wanted company :P (more fondling, but of the wanted kind) waiting for a cab, falling down the steps getting into the cab james taking me home and me getting home crashin out, laying in bed and hearing the rents discussing all of my anticts with james in fits of laughter. ahhhhhhh now waking up finding sumat wrong with my arm and my eyes barely able to open.

and now ive got to face them all today with a shame upon my face.
oh and i also have a reply from jasmine to a message i dont remeber sending last night, i dont even remeber going on facebook, or the computer for that matter. :S yeah sorry jaz, that was pretty bad.

enjoyed myself though. going out wiht the guys is a million times more relazing than with girls. sounds weird but it is. :)