Tuesday 17 February 2009

humddidyhumhoyourmumsbum

right, dialema time.
need your help like.
:)
like theres this guy, like, he keeps sending mixed messages like.
like one minute he'll be asking for advise about one of my best mates, then the next he's saying I should go to his, he tells me the truth about how guys are 'dont get with him hes a prick' 'im really sorry zoe but hes not interested' 'just us two go out, no1 else' which i kinda like hes a 'gentleman'
i dont want a relationship though.
i want the surf and turf.
he says thats all he wants but the way he speaks about her is like he wants more.
its weird with guys you never know how they think.
i spose thats why i stick with guys who 'just want sex' cos the ones i get with break up with me or continously flirt with others just to make me break up with them cos they feel bad the other way around.
help!
i would jus get with him. but i dnoooooooooooooooooooooooo.
:)
to do or not to do, tis the question.